Mouth and tongue piercing: This type of piercing on the lip takes about a couple of months to heal and needs special care during this time period. The lip piercing is usually in the middle or the side of the lip. In case a ring is inserted from the inside of the mouth, care should be taken for alignment with teeth to cause minimum harm. A small ring adds a sensual and attractive look to the wearer when done right. With tongue piercings, the healing period is quick, though the process of getting it done can be very painful. As the process is painful and it impedes speech and taste, a tongue piercing is not the preference of many, this in spite of many precautions taken during the process.
Piercings on body and face have become all the rage in the fashionable world. But the fact is this trend is not new; in fact many tribes and religions have piercings that are part of their culture. Among Hindus it is bel ieved that piercing on ears and nose not only adds to the beauty of the face but also activates reflexology points, though this has not been scientifically proven.
However here are some of the most Pictures of tongue Piercing:
- Explore all the possibilities
- Choose the area for piercing with care. Give due consideration to how it will affect your personal and professional life, how much care is needed and the kind of ring that you can afford for the piercing
- Do consider that getting a piercing does not end with the completion of the process. You have to take care of the piercing well to ensure proper hygiene and protection from infections
- Pick an affordable but safe metal ring for your piercing. This means you will have to do some research to find the right one that fits in with your budget and tastes.
- Find the right person to do the piercing process. Unsafe piercing will cost you way more in terms of infections than you may realize.
- No matter how you look at it, getting a piercing is a long term commitment (though not irreversible). Consider it from every angle including your threshold for pain while going in for a piercing.
- Last but not the least be prepared for the attention and questions that you will get once you get the piercing done.
Once you have mulled over all the above points, you can go ahead and enjoy the piercing and all that comes with it. In the Mean while you can have a look over these awesome Pictures of tongue piercing.