You are getting pictures done by a good photographer and want them to look great. But the problem is you don’t know how to pose.These tips will help you on the correct way to stand, bend and the best way to pose your legs and arms to make you look like a model.
Some things to do before the photo shoot:
- Study your old photos to find out your most preferred pose and study it. Try to analyze what you can do to make it look better and more effortless.
- Do not go overboard with the makeup or with very colorful clothes. Pick out things that will suit you and you can be comfortable in.
- Decide on the best way to talk to the photographer, just relax and make the most of your abilities.
Tips on how to pose:
- Arch that back: This will create a smarter pose especially if you are leaning or bending towards something.
- Cross the arm or leg: This will make the picture appear compact and add a sensual angle.
- Go for 90 degrees: Put your arms or legs at a degree of 45. This will make the viewer to see the picture at a sharper angle.
- Draw attention to one portion on your self: You can pull the eye of the viewer by posing certain parts of the body
- Stand on your toes: This will elongate the body to add height and make it slimmer.
- Careful while bending arms and legs: Try and bend the arm and leg at similar angles for a photo with a better finish
Follow these tips to the extent possible and you will be pleased with the way your pictures look. Hera re some great examples of Models Posing for pictures.