What is stone art really good for?
- Paint a stone and make it into a magnet by sticking a magnet underneath. Of course you need to make sure that the stone is not too heavy.
- You can use it to decorate your garden and make it look even prettier.
- You can also use it to have something to do on the holidays
- Arts and craft activities for children
- Make an eccentric pet rock
- Draw a masterpiece
- Use it to paint on maxims and give it as gifts
What you need to do to get started:
- Find smooth and symmetrical rocks and stones
- Decide on the design that you want to make
- Choose the colors and get stick on accessories (if needed),markers and acrylic paints to start drawing.
Then you can let loose your creativity and experiment with background colors, paints and gluing bits and pieces to make the rock look the way you want it to. The most coveted designs in rock designs tend to be more of cats, canines, birds, cute bugs, butterflies, frogs, caterpillars, flowers and planets etc.
You can also make up special stone art for special occasion like something cute and romantic for Valentine’s Day and you can also create a Easter egg for Easter. Actually once you get going on rock art, you will find that there is no dearth of ideas. You can start creating scenarios and combinations of rock art to either work with each other or in sharp contrast to each other. Here are 50 Creative Examples of Stone Art Design. Enjoy the Gallery.