- All Different Types of Piercings Discussed
- Must to Know Piercing Aftercare Tips
- Different Types of ear Piercings
- Aftercare Tips for Nose Piercing
Piercings on body and face have become all the rage in the fashionable world. But the fact is this trend is not new; in fact many tribes and religions have piercings that are part of their culture. Among Hindus it is bel ieved that piercing on ears and nose not only adds to the beauty of the face but also activates reflexology points, though this has not been scientifically proven.
However here are some of the most Pictures of Septum Piercing:
- Explore all the possibilities
- Choose the area for piercing with care. Give due consideration to how it will affect your personal and professional life, how much care is needed and the kind of ring that you can afford for the piercing
- Do consider that getting a piercing does not end with the completion of the process. You have to take care of the piercing well to ensure proper hygiene and protection from infections
- Pick an affordable but safe metal ring for your piercing. This means you will have to do some research to find the right one that fits in with your budget and tastes.
- Find the right person to do the piercing process. Unsafe piercing will cost you way more in terms of infections than you may realize.
- No matter how you look at it, getting a piercing is a long term commitment (though not irreversible). Consider it from every angle including your threshold for pain while going in for a piercing.
- Last but not the least be prepared for the attention and questions that you will get once you get the piercing done.
Once you have mulled over all the above points, you can go ahead and enjoy the piercing and all that comes with it.