If you ask anybody about their ambitions and goals in life, they will tell you different things. But what it all boils down can be summed up in one simple word – Happiness. At the end of the day, this is what most of us strive for. Though the word may be really simple but achieving it is not an easy feat. You will find that happiness is something that is though difficult to find, is something that one has to work at.
Here are some Quotes about being Happy; these can help guide you or even inspire you. As you read through these quotes which are people from across the world, the one thing you realize that happiness is a great leveler. All of us seek it. You can either get inspired by these quotes yourself or use them to inspire others in their moment of need. Or you could do both, that is inspire yourself and others.
Some of these hold the secrets of happiness for those who said or wrote them. Some will throw light on how to go about pursuing happiness. And some sadly will tell you what not to do in order to be happy. But no matter you will find these quotations a great source of comfort. We feel that they will make a valuable addition to speeches, greeting cards or even presentations.
As you go through them you will realize that happiness is not all that complicated, you need a change in your mindset and then things become clear to you. All these quotations reflect the experience and thought processes of those penned them down. So even if you do not agree, please do respect their thoughts. Read them, use them, enjoy them and make the most of them.
Quotes about being Happy
- You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.
- There are two ways of being happy: We must either diminish our wants or augment our means – either may do – the result is the same and it is for each man to decide for himself and to do that which happens to be easier.
- The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.
- One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
- I’m concentrating on staying healthy, having peace, being happy, remembering what is important, taking in nature and animals, spending time reading, trying to understand the universe, where science and the spiritual meet.
- I’ve realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don’t trust my instincts – Thats when I get in trouble.
- Too often in life, something happens and we blame other people for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled. So the point is, we all have choices, and we make the choice to accept people or situations or to not accept situations.
- The habit of being happy enables one to be freed, or largely freed, from the domination of outward conditions.
- There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world.
- The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.
- We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.
- Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break down a door.
- The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.
- The happiest people seem to be those who have no particular cause for being happy except that they are so.
- Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.
- Having a great intellect is no path to being happy.
- We should laugh before being happy, for fear of dying without having laughed.
- It took me ages to grow into being a woman, into being happy with it.
- We’ve just learned how to balance ourselves a little better so that we’re happier way more of the time than not, and, you know, being happy is a radical and desirable act if you ask me.
- I think by being happy it actually affects the way that you look too.
- Of course, I want to be number one. But being happy and healthy is the most important thing.
- I worried that people wouldn’t like me. Now I try not to worry and focus on being happy.
- Success is just being happy. And I try so many different things. I do a lot of different things. Because I think God has helped me to love myself. I know who God is, and I love God.
- I enjoy being happy every day, and hopefully you can hear my happiness in my music. Life is beautiful.
- I worry that if I enjoy something – like the songs on ‘Some Nights’ are about wondering about who you are. I’m never quite sure and I’d hate to feel sort of content and get a good sense of who I am because if I know one thing, that’s not me. I don’t mind not necessarily being happy about it. And that’s fine.
- I’m closer to being happy. I’m doing things that make me happy. In football I loved to practice and I loved to play, but I hated to be in meetings, hated to talk to the media, hated to have cameras in my face, hated to sign autographs. I hated to do all those things.
- I’m concerned about people being happy.
- Life is not always not always what one wants it to be., but to make the best of it as it is the only way of being happy.
- There is not much irony when people are being happy on screen.
- Being happy outside the pool means fast swimming in the pool.
- Let me be content with being happy, without sighing that I am not distinguished.
- When my girlfriend and I talk about being happy, I’ll get choked up, which I think is the greatest gift you can give a girlfriend.
- Being happy never goes out of style.
- No one is drawn to writing about being happy or feelings of joy.
- There’s some benefit to being happy in your life. Of looking around and saying, ‘This is mine.’
- I spent my 30s figuring out how to be a grown up, I guess. I loved my 30s! My 30s were really about being happy with what I was doing.
- The best advice on the art of being happy is about as easy to follow as advice to be well when one is sick.
- Being happy is very important. We won our second championship last season and we have our entire team coming back to try and defend our title again. I’m very proud of that.
- I want to be happy. I realized that being happy isn’t necessarily about getting there, it’s how you get there. It almost sounds like a cliche, but every entrepreneur I’ve talked to – every good entrepreneur – really enjoys the ‘how you get here.’
- Yes, I suffer terribly from depression. I have to work at being happy, it’s not my natural instinct. My natural instinct is, if something wonderful happens, to throw water in my own face.
- Given a choice between being happy or being efficient and safe, I’ll take efficient and safe.
- Money never prevented anyone from being happy or unhappy.