But it goes without saying that fathers play an important role in the life of a child, being the provider, the protector, the disciplinarian, the guide, the shoulder to cry on and the providing the overall feeling of security. Depending on what sort of man your father is you can pick the quote that says exactly what you feel about him and for him.
For a father who is really matter of fact and practical, you are better of going with a humorous quotations. For a father who tends to be overly protective and really sentimental, a quote which expresses all the respect and regard you have for him would be absolutely perfect. When it comes to the father who is very affectionate but unable to express it, you should go for a realistic and heartfelt saying.
This will make him feel good without being too overwhelmed. When it comes to funny and humorous father, you can opt for one of these really funny saying. No matter what quote you pick up to commemorate Father’s day, you will find that the celebrations will be even better.
- A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
- Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him Father.
- A father is his daughters first love and his sons first hero.
- A dad is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes but instead lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when you get hurt.
- You’ve seen me laugh, You’ve seen me cry, And always you were there with me, I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you Happy Father’s Day.
- A father is some one to look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- The greatest gift i ever had, came from god, i call him dad.
- In my thoughts and in my heart in every part of my life, you always with me, dad, and always will be.
- A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.
- A man who treats woman like a princess is a proof that he has been born and raised in the arms of queen.
- A dad holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed and has faith in you even when you fail.
- Time are fun when you around, No nicer dad could ever be found.
- Someday when i am all grow up, you are what i want to be, than i will have a little child who will want to follow me.
- A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
- Some super heroes don’t have caps, they are called dad.
- Every child need a gentle hand to grow, so walk alongside me daddy we have long way to go.
- Teach me thing to keep me safe from danger everyday, show me how to do my best at home, at school at play.
- Hey dad you are the best it is true i will shout it to the world Happy Fathers Day to you.
- A true daddy is hard to come by, but a truly special thing.
- A daddy is a man who cares for his child both physical and emotional need. he puts the child wants and needs ahead of his own.
- Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- No perfect fathers. But a father will always love you perfectly.