- We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
- If wrinkles must be written upon our brows, let them not be written upon the heart. The spirit should never grow old.
- Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.
- Your life is a gift from the Creator. Your gift back to the Creator is what you do with your life
- We turn not older with years, but newer every day
- May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.
- My heart is like a singing bird Because the birthday of my life Is come, my love is come to me
- I had this card all ready to send I must be going round the bend! To post it off, I clean forgot so did you get it? you did not! Well here it is, a day too late please forgive me, sorry mate!
- Your birthdays passed, and I’m too late, so sorry. I forgot the date. So here’s a card, I’ve sent to say, I hope you had an awesome day!
- Your birthday came, your birthday went, here’s the card I should have sent!
- I hear you’re celebrating a belated birthday, but all the other fools sent them on time!